I was ready to do a new door hanging for the Halloween holiday. So, for creativity on a budget I stopped at the dollar store for a few finds.
I got three plastic skulls that were the right cost but, lacked any real pizzaz so, a little metallic paint changed the mood for me. To get my angel of death “look” I needed black wings and happened to find a great deal at a local thrift shop…it was a score!
The trick to hanging these was to collectively get them to hang nicely without bowing out. So, some small drill holes and wiring on the tops and jawlines creating a circle to hang. It still flopped forward so nails in the side added to the macabre. And, held the wire just right.